|Model Name/Number||NitroGen 10|
Air from the Dryer is sent through the coalescing filter where the water and oil coalesce and get purged through the drain valve. Two aluminium towers filled with carbon molecular sieves are used for continuous production. The dry air passes through the aluminium tower where oxygen is adsorbed into the molecular sieve and pure nitrogen is let out. Part of the produced gas is used for regenerating the sieves.The Nitrogen gas generator manufacturers by Trident implement a simple purification process to eliminate impurities. It is used in various industries for different purposes
- Metallurgical Industry
- Synthetic And Fiber Industry
- Chemical Industries
- Food Packaging Industry
- Pharmaceutical Industry
- Cable & Optical Fiber Industry
- Electronic Industry
- Plastic Injection Molding
- Laser Cutting
- Semiconductor Manufacturing
- Metal Heat Treatment
- Glass Industry
The Trident nitrogen generator systems are perfect for anyone who wants their own flexible and reliable supply of
nitrogen without compromising on quality. Trident NitroGen Generators allow you to produce the gas exactly where you
need it, when you need it.
Principle of Operation:
- Produce as per Demand
- Avoid Cylinder Availability Issues
- Avoid Logistics and Management Problem l Faster Payback period within 1 Year and lesser
- Eliminate safety risk associated with handling high pressure cylinders
- Can be used as Mobile application also
- Avoid unused gas in the cylinder.
Regeneration Cycle :
- Drying Cycle : Purified (Moisture and oil free) air from the compressed air system, Passing through one of the aluminium tower filled with Carbon Molecular Sieves. The CMS selectively adsorbs oxygen, allowing nitrogen to pass through at the desired purity level
- During regeneration cycle, the sudden depressurisation brings out oxygen molecules strapped in the CMS pores to the surface of the beads. Small portion of Nitrogen from the drying tower is passes over the CMS through the regeneration orifice. This results in complete regeneration of Carbon Molecular Sieves.
- The automatic cycling of the adsorption and desorption between the two beds enables the continuous production of
- Detailed design of process parameters followed by extensive validation has resulted in consistant performance in
- All Aluminium construction hence life long corrosion free. All the joints are modularly designed non welded gasketted technology.
- Highly reliable Microprocessor based controller with LCD display of generator operations. This controller has designed
to suit universal voltage.
Trident generators are designed in such way, it will work at site 24 x 7 without any
trouble. All the components used in generators are highly reliable and tested, validated
for long life period. Optional safety precautions can been addressed (Stand by gas
supply mode automatically in case of any failure mode like, Purity, Power failure etc.) to give uninterrupted gas supply.